Avenida de la Recomba nº 14 – 28914 – Leganés, Madrid
913 044 941
Contact with DPO: email@example.com
At MAILTECK we process the information of interested persons collected via the contact form in order to:
- Manage the sending of the requested information in the same.
- To provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest to them.
- Manage and maintain contacts that occur as a result of the business relationship maintained with us.
MAILTECK will only process the data provided for the purposes described above and they will not be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
In order to be able to offer you products and services according to your interests and to improve your user experience, we will produce a “commercial profile”, based on the information provided. However, automated decisions will not be made based on that profile.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, or its deletion is not requested by the interested party, for a period of 5 years from the last confirmation of interest.
By completing and submitting the contact form, the interested party expressly and unequivocally authorizes MAILTECK can treat the data we provide in the same for the purpose described above.
Your data will only be transferred to the companies of the group MailTecK (Customer Communications Tecknalia, S.L.) to be able to give a better service of the requests made.
No data will be transferred to third parties other than those mentioned above.
Data will only be transferred to third parties when a rule so requires.
ANNEX I: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Grupo Mailteck knows that the security of the information relating to our clients is highly valuable, and has thus established an Information Security Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 to guarantee the continuity of the information systems, minimise damage risks and ensure compliance with the goals set.
The goal of the Security Policy is to establish the framework required to protect information resources against threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental, in order to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information.
The effectiveness and application of the Information Security Management System is the direct responsibility of the Information Security Committee, who is responsible for the approval, distribution and compliance of this Security Policy. An Information Security Management System Supervisor has been appointed in its name and representation, who has sufficient authority to play an active role in the Information Security Management System, supervising its implementation, development and maintenance.
The Information Security Committee will develop and approve the risk analysis methodology used in the Information Security Management System.
Any person whose activity may, directly or indirectly, be affected by the requirements of the Information Security Management System, is obliged to strictly comply with the Security Policy.
Grupo Mailteck will implement all the necessary measures to comply with applicable regulations in general security and IT security, relating to IT policy, the safety of buildings and facilities and the behaviour of employees and third parties associated with Grupo Mailteck in the use of IT systems. The measures required to ensure information security through the implementation of rules, procedures and controls should guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information, which is essential to:
- Comply with current legislation on information systems.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the data managed by Grupo Mailteck.
- Ensure the availability of the information systems both in terms of services offered to clients and internal management.
- Ensure the ability to respond to emergency situations, restoring the operation of critical services in the shortest possible time.
- Avoid undue alterations in the information.
- Create awareness and promote training actions around information security.
- Promote and take part in the ongoing improvement of the information security management system policy.